Sunday 15 December 2013

Presentation Does Matter.


PRESENATION THAT MATTERS:

Mr Tim Cooper
Mr Ray Badillo

Mrs Sherry Cooper
Mrs Nancy Badillo

Location : Microsoft Office HQ USA

2 Females Mrs Sherry Cooper and Mrs Nancy Badillo were chatting in Microsoft Office

Mrs Sherry Cooper : I had a Fine evening, how was Yours ?

Mrs Nancy Badillo : It was a Disaster. My husband came home,
ate his dinner in 3 Mins & fell asleep in 2 mins. :(

How was yours ?

Mrs Sherry Cooper : Oh it was amazing!  :-)

My Husband Mr Ray Badillo came home and took me out for a Romantic Dinner.
After Dinner we walked for an Hour. When we came home Mr Ray Badillo lit the candles around the house. It was like a fairy tale!



At the same time, their husbands  Mr Tim Cooper and Mr Ray Badilloare  Talking at Work Place 

Mr Tim Cooper  : How was your evening?

Mr Ray Badillo : Great. I came home, Dinner was on the Table,
I ate & fell asleep. What about you ?

Mr Tim Cooper : It was Horrible. I came home, there's no dinner,
they cut the electricity because I forgot to Pay the Electiricity Bill;
so I took Sherry out for Dinner which was so expensive that
didn't have money left for a Cab.

We walked home which took an hour & when we got home we remembered there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house!

Moral:  Presentation Does Matter. No Matter what the Reality is !!

Please See Video as well


1 comment:

  1. second husband was lousy but very smart...indeed presentation matters

    ReplyDelete