Friday 20 December 2013

Consumer Grievances for HSBC Bank



This is in reference with the letter received from HSBC dated 29tn Decmeber , 2013.  

(Customer Id - 136-XXX788)




I would like to draw your attention that I have been the customer with HSBC since very long 
time and was happy with its services but felt unpleasant to hear the recent changes made into Average Monthly Balance (AMB) , whose limit is to be increased from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 150,000 . This is a huge amount for me which I'll be unable to maintain in my account . 


So , its my humble request to let me know the procedure to discontinue with your bank and also it would be grateful if you can suggest me some online procedure to close my account .



Thanks,

Surbhi Maheshwari [MBA Fin / Mktg ] 
Manager Finance
On Line Assistence :

No comments:

Post a Comment