Thursday 12 December 2013

Feedback

I started alone in this journey. The least I expected was to get an expert on the way, guiding me and showing the path. Capt. Shekhar Gupta and his team of AeroSoft Corp. are like dream come true for me.

I have a passion for reading & writing and was thinking since long how to start a career in this field. I knew about blogging and started one with some posts and posted them on some Social Networkig Sites for my friends to read and give feedback. Capt. Shekhar has been in my friends' list in one social networking site and he read my posts. He told me that there is a way to monetize my blog and I can actually turn a professional blogger!!!

His saying this was like realisation of a dream for me as nothing will suit me better. I can take it up as a long-time profession, it is free of location changes, free of retirement issues and most importantly it will satisfy my creative yearnings and my passion.

AeroSoft Corp. and the team has understood this and I must say that the whole team has been more than helpful to me. They made a sample blog for me so that I can learn from it and don't have to go through the hassles. They are making it easier for me at every step.

I get new business ideas from Capt. Shekhar Gupta and the team on a regular basis and it really encourages me to do good in life. Aero Soft Corp. is an entrprenurial venture by Capt. Shekhar Gupta and I later found out that they have and are helping many others like me to realise the dreams and follow their passions.

I am a novice in blogging and am just 2-months old. I have a long long way to go. But I am sure that with the expert guidance provided by Capt. Shekhar and the team, I will be able to realise my dream soon.




Thanks Capt. Shekhar Gupta & the whole team of AeroSoft Corp. You all are doing  Great  Job.

All the Best.

-- 


Pragya Banerjee [ MBA (Finance); 7+ years of work experience ] 

No comments:

Post a Comment